This is a call for nominations for the Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (WIDHH) Board of Directors.
Nominations are currently being sought for up to 8 elected positions on the Board of Directors. The WIDHH Board of Directors is made up of not less than five (5) but not more than fourteen (14) elected Directors.
Any Member in Good Standing with energy and a vision for serving persons who are Deaf, Deafblind, Deafened or Hard of Hearing is encouraged to stand for election. We invite WIDHH Members to nominate individuals to serve on the Board of Directors. The deadline to receive nominations is February 28th, 2011 at 5:00pm.
All terms are two years in length, and all candidates will be interviewed by the Nominating Committee regarding their eligibility against the requirements listed below.
- All nominations must be in writing (Nomination form enclosed).
- All persons nominated for the Board of Directors must be a Member in Good standing of WIDHH.
- All written nominations must be signed by the nominee (the person being nominated) and signed by two (2) other Members in Good Standing.
- All nomination forms must contain a brief biographical description of the nominee.
- All nomination forms must be addressed to:
Nominations Committee Chair,
C/o Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
2125 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6K 1X9
All completed and signed nomination forms must be delivered, either by fax, e-mail, mail or dropped off in person, to WIDHH no later than
Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 5:00pm.