- BC ASL&LSQ events in Victoria BC on September 22nd
- GVAD’s 40th Annual Cornfest Tickets Available NOW!!
- ASL O Canada signer at BC Lions, August 9th. Teanna Santos-Kay
- Jodi’s Vlog: “ASL-LSQ = Official Languages in Canada”
- ASL Interpreted show at Vancouver Aquarium
- Speech Instructor Training offered Aug 30 – Sept 3, 2018 in Chilliwack
- ASL & LSQ Awareness Day September 22, 2018 at 12pm. – 2:00pm.
- ASL Interpreted Shows on August 17th, 8 pm
- ASL interpreted show with Douglas College Interpreting Students
- Bilingual ASL-English Family Storytime is happening at the Oakridge Library
Home » All Postings » Strong and Healthy Communities » Strong and Health Workshop KELOWNA05June2010F (2)
If you would like to submit something to be posted onto DeafBC.ca please email email@example.com.