Looking for volunteer to be “Sport Technical Advisor” for BCDSF.
- A technical representative must be on hand to receive and resolve any technical questions or disputes at the BC Disability Games.
- Work together with head representatives for each sports and be familiar with their rules and agreement during event – bowling, golf, disc golf, archery, and possible one or two other sports
- Be available to go to Penticton from July 6th to 10th, 2011
- Be available to attend BC Disability committee meetings (in Surrey) – usually 1 or 2 hours long ~ May 20th 2010, next in November 2010, at least 3 more in 2011 ~ if you live out of town ~ BC Disability Games will cover your transportation and accommodation
- Open to any Deaf or Hearing with signing experience
- Cannot participate in any competition sports during BC Disability Games
During July 6th to 10th, 2011 ~~ All transportation (from your home to Penticton and back and attending games), accommodation and meals are included (FREE!)
Please reply before April 15th 2010.
#254 – 3820 Cessna Drive, Richmond, B.C V7B 0A2
TTY: 604-333-3606 FAX: 604-333-3450
Videophone Dlink IP# 18.104.22.168