Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is an approach to teach skills to manage depression or other situations that are hard. CBT is designed to support individuals want to improve their overall wellbeing. The skills can also be helpful for learning to set goals, think positively, and feel good about ourselves.
CBT groups will learn about and practice:
– How thoughts affect your mood or feelings
– How to change negative thoughts into positive thoughts
– How thoughts and behaviour are connected
– Learn how depression can be treated
– Discover your thought pattern e.g.
- Am I a negative person?
- Am I a positive person?
- What makes me feel bad and negative?
– Improve Positivity and Mindfulness
– Social interactions and emotions
Where: Deaf Well Being Program
Address: 4211 Kingsway #300, Burnaby, BC V5H 1Z6
When: Tuesdays starting November 15
Time: 3 – 4:30
Registration: Contact Ali