The Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (WIDHH) is a unique non?profit service organization for Deaf and Hard of Hearing citizens. Our Agency provides services in Audiology, Counselling, Sign Language Interpreting and Communication Devices. We are located near Kitsilano Beach in Vancouver and offer a friendly and dynamic work environment and a chance to make a difference.
We are currently seeking a Part?Time (21 hours/week) Inclusion Supports Assistant
The Counselling Department is looking for a Part?Time (21 hours a week) Inclusion Supports Assistant within the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Seniors Outreach (DHHSO) Program. We are searching for an experienced, team player; interested in assisting Senior’s Access to Better at Home Services throughout the Lower Mainland. The successful candidate will be highly organized and versatile.
- Assists with intake processes to link DHHSO Clients and Volunteers to Better at Home (BAH) Offices.
- Assist with billing and assignment forms; informational materials; data collection and reporting systems.
- Assist the Client and Volunteer Services Staff to identify and maintain a roster of, volunteers, clients and
- Assists with educational strategies such as videos, written materials, workshops for the BAH program.
- Assist with training and Information sessions for BAH Staff and Service Providers.