September 10, 2016.
Sunnyside Park in South Surrey
$360 per team.
4 female players minimum.
3 games guaranteed.
T-shirts provided. Need all sizes and top 3 colour preferences.
Team registration: contact either Sarah Taylor, Brian Sawyer or Forrest Smith.
Please see vlogs on www.facebook.com/forrestkickball
There will be an interpreter at the October 21st performance of a really wonderful stage play called “To See or Not to See”. Hope you can let people in the Deaf community know now, so that they can make plans to go.
Tickets will be $25 but if 6 or more people get tickets, it will be only $20 each.
Tax AID DABC advocates will be visiting Terrace, Kamloops, Vernon, Kelowna, and Penticton betweenSeptember 27-October 5, 2016. This is a great opportunity for people on PWD and PPMB disability assistance to get caught up on unfiled taxes and learn more about income tax benefits for people with disabilities. Space will be limited so please RSVP in advance. Scheduled dates are listed below:
· September 27 and 28: Terrace Work BC Centre (Address Pending)
· September 29: Kamloops Work BC Centre (795 Lansdowne Street, Kamloops, BC)
· October 3: The People’s Place, 3402 27th Avenue, Vernon BC
· October 4: Kelowna Work BC Centre (#102 – 1460 Pandosy Street, Kelowna, BC)
· October 5: Penticton (Address Pending)